jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Love letter

Pen and paper in hand, I find myself having trouble translating feelings into words. As memories of you fill my mind my heart feels a hollow I can’t bare to deny.

I once heard “bad love letters beg for love back. Good love letters ask for nothing at all.” I'm certain that asking you for anything is the surest way to push you away. For that, I am only here to give and tell you my love, if you ever dare to take it, should be more than enough to heal us both.

I can by no means a sure what will come of it or if I am even what you really need. Yet, I hope you realize there is much in me to give and I have every intention of showing it through the years to come.

Surely you must know, nothing in this letter is new. Denying ones feelings has never been easy and after having tasted what it is to be by your side, it has merely become impossible to do so.

Please forgive me if my sincerity causes any kind of disturbance in you. My intentions could never be those which could cause you any harm. If anything, I could only wish to give you half the happiness and excitement you have brought into my life these past few months.

I leave with hopes we will meet once again, when the moon is full and the stars are bright. But, until then, know that my heart, my body and soul belong to you, and only you.

Sincerely,
g.

No hay comentarios:

About my blog

Sin censura ni sobre análisis, la necesidad de expresarse a través de palabras o la carencia de ellas.
CURRENT MOON